I have presented for years as a keynote speaker, a session presenter, as well as in group dynamic settings.
I continue to have the mindset that no group is too small.
Consider me for these venues
- Training Arenas
- Ministry Groups
- Small Gatherings
- Retreat Centers
I speak on a variety of topics, including the following:
- Writing Instruction and Encouragement
- Bible Classes on Prayer
- Missions Ministry
- Discipleship Development
- Women’s Ministry
- Leadership/Volunteer Training
- Volunteer Exhortation
- Women’s Issues/Challenges/Celebrations
- Baines Middle School Career Day
- Butman Methodist Retreat Center
- Extraordinary Storytellers Conference
- Glenwood United Methodist Church
- IWA! Texas Writers Conferences
- Lakewood Church
- C.S. Lewis Foundation Conferences/Retreats
- North Woods Baptist Church
- SOS Ministries
- Zeta Upsilon Teachers
For a sampling of speaking topics, please refer to my Speaking Topics page.
Contact and Booking Information
All topics can be customized to fit time needs in the vicinity of half hour increments up to full workshop events.
Tell your writing group, ladies group, pastor, or church affiliated event planner!
References are available upon request.
An overview of individual topics I speak on can be found on my Speaking Topics Page by clicking here. If you would like more details, please contact me.
109 N. Post Oak Lane
Ste. 525 Houston, Texas 77024
“Melanie shares from the heart lessons gleaned from her journey. She has learned to put the lies of the deceiver under her feet and to live the abundant life God created for her.” — The Reverend Carol Heath, Pastor, Glenwood United Methodist Church Tyler, Texas