We all need others who can motivate and inspire us to think about our current lives, step out of comfort zones and take those next steps toward the goals God intended we achieve.
I have been certified and trained by the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) and the Therapon Belief Institute in a number of areas.
I’ve used those skills to minister to hundreds of people over the course of thirty years. You might say I’ve learned a few things and I’m ready to share them with your group or audience!
Speaking is one of my favorite activities. I always look forward to making new friends!
I have a long history of teaching/speaking at a variety of venues, including churches of differing denominations, training arenas, ministry groups, conferences and retreat centers. Each presentation can be customized to fit your need and time slot. No engagement is too small! I would love the opportunity to discuss your event!
- Numerous Topics on Writing
- Inspiration and Encouragement for the Writer
- Numerous Biblical Topics
- Inspiration and Encouragement for Christian Living
- Topics on the Challenges Faced by Christians
- Personality Types/Spiritual Gifts
- Understanding Your Mission Team
- Discipleship Development
- Biblical Topics Related Specifically to Women
- Lesser-Known Women of the Bible
- Leadership/Volunteer Training
- Volunteer Exhortation
- Women’s Issues/Challenges/Celebrations
- Building and Caring for Your Team
- Customized Topics for Your Particular Niche
- Speedy Writing Seminars
- Christmas Book Bash
- A Writer’s Pad Seminar
- The League of Professional Women
- Baines Middle School Career Day
- Butman Methodist Retreat Center
- Extraordinary Storytellers Conference
- Glenwood United Methodist Church
- IWA! Texas Writers Conferences
- Lakewood Church
- C.S. Lewis Foundation Conferences/Retreats
- North Woods Baptist Church
- SOS Ministries
- Zeta Upsilon Teachers
- Authors Networking Summit
For a sampling of speaking topics, please refer to my Speaking Topics page.
Contact and Booking Information
All topics can be customized to fit time needs in the vicinity of half-hour increments up to full workshop events.
Tell your writing group, ladies group, pastor, or church affiliated event planner!
References are available upon request.
An overview of individual topics can be found on my Speaking Topics Page by clicking here. If you would like more details, please contact me.
109 N. Post Oak Lane
Houston, Texas 77024
“Melanie shares from the heart lessons gleaned from her journey. She has learned to put the lies of the deceiver under her feet and to live the abundant life God created for her.” — The Reverend Carol Heath, Pastor, Glenwood United Methodist Church Tyler, Texas