Rated one of the Top 20 Life Coaches in Houston by Expertise.com
Are you enjoying life to the fullest? Doing what you feel you are meant to do? Being who you want to be? Life should be a celebration!
Perhaps you could you benefit from the services of a Life Coach.
The term “coach” usually brings professional sports to mind. Everybody who watches baseball, football or soccer knows about the guy in the background who has the best interests of the players in mind. It is his job to help them be the best they can be!
A Life Coach partners with individuals or groups/teams to assist in goal achievement.
The goals can vary greatly.
“Melanie Stiles is proof to me that sometimes God smiles upon fools. I was lucky to meet her at a conference and knew, when I met her, that she was the right coach for me. She is a skilled teacher and speaker. Her humility disguises the broad background of experience she possesses and the care with which she conducts herself with her clients. If you are looking for someone who can truly aid in growing your dreams and facing your limitations, I can think of no better person.” — Tonia Hurst, Writer
Some examples of when you might consider hiring a Life Coach
You might benefit from coaching if
- you want assistance in the arena of writing or publishing.
- you want to improve in areas such as self-esteem, self-image or communication skills.
- you need to get organized.
- you want to build better relationships.
- you want to achieve a specific goal such as running a marathon, making new friends, or stepping out of your comfort zone in an area of importance.
Group coaching can be an effective tool to
- increase team unity around subjects such as leadership attributes, team goals or team accountability.
- create project action plans through group participation.
- enhance group communication, relationships or accountability issues within a team dynamic.
Coaching subjects are open to your needs!
There are several communication avenues available for coaching sessions. We can “meet” by telephone, email, Skype, Facetime or actual face-to-face appointments. These methods take away the distance factor!
Also, session times are not an issue. Coaching can happen before work, during your lunch hour, or in the evening! There is no excuse for not pursuing your goals!
For a sample range of Coaching Programs offered, click here to visit my Coaching Programs Page.
- Certified Lay Minister (2010) Lakewood Church, Houston, Texas
- Certified Professional Life Coach
- American Association of Christian Counselors, 2008
- Certified Belief Therapist, The Therapon Institute, 2007
AACC Certified Areas of Expertise
- General Professional Coaching
- Health & Wellness
- Extraordinary Women
- Christian Coaching Alliance
- American Association of Christian Counseling
Please note: The roles of a Life Coach and a Therapist are NOT synonymous.