I consider it a privilege and honor to see you in my little corner of the world.
I’m thinking you dropped by for any of several reasons:
1. You’re considering hiring a Life Coach or maybe you just want to explore what coaching is all about. If so, please visit the Life Coach page. If you have further questions, feel free to email me at Melanie@MelanieStiles.com.
2. You are interested in my books or my ability to speak to your organization or group. I welcome the opportunity! Check out the Speaking Topics page to get a general idea of my areas of expertise or the Speaker Page for more information on how to book an event. Both readers and writers might like checking out the Author page as it contains of bit of my personal writing background. You can click on the My Books page for a variety of reading opportunities.
3. The Services page is strictly for those seeking to hire someone for editing, business or freelance copy, having your story told through a ghostwriter, assistance in improving your own writing/speaking career, obtaining a ministry development plan and more. I’d be honored to discuss your specific needs!
4. Finally, every website needs a Resources page! It’s stocked with other resources, items of interest and places to connect. Enjoy!
I hope you’ll take your time, nose around and then shoot me an email or give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
“Melanie is an awesome teacher and professional. She takes the time to make sure you are learning what you need.” — Jeff Champion, Writer and Member, Writers Life Group
- Creator and Facilitator of WLG Writers Life Group (2010 to Present)
- C.S. Lewis Foundation Writers Workshop Coordinator
- IWA! Writing Group Member
- American Christian Writers Member
- Christian Writers Fellowship International Member
- Extraordinary Story Tellers Speaker Board
- Volunteer Lay Minister at Lakewood Church, Houston, Texas.
- 2013 Xulon Christian Choice Award
- 2012 Indie Excellence Finalist
- 2012 USA Best Book Award
- 2007-2010 Poetry Judge for IWA! Statewide Poetry Competition
- 2006 IWA! Writer of the Year
- 2005 East Texas Writers Association Poetry Award
- 2005 IWA! Poetry Award
- 2004 IWA! Poetry Award
- 2003 Writers Digest Honorable Mention Nonrhyming Poetry
- Extraordinary Women
- Christian Coaching Alliance
- American Association of Christian Counseling
- Certified Lay Minister (2010) Lakewood Church, Houston, Texas
- Certified Professional Life Coach
- American Association of Christian Counselors, 2008
- Certified Belief Therapist, The Therapon Institute, 2007